From Charnwood’s contemporary wood burning stove collection. The Tor offers three gently curved glass panels providing a spectacular view of the fire from the front and from the sides whilst a highly advanced combustion system ensures exceptional clean burning and outstanding efficiency.
5kW (range 2-7kW)
Plate steel, cast iron, fire brick, ceramic glass
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Quattroflow air management system
* Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* Built in External Air Manifold
* DEFRA exempt model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
Please note: This item will be delivered by our courier company who will contact you directly to arrange a convenient delivery date. Please allow 5-7 working days from the date of placing your order to receiving the delivery. If there are any access restrictions please let us or them know asap. Please check dimensions of the product against access points.
Full installation intructions are available on request.